Thursday, January 19, 2006

My first post!

Hello everyone! This is so exciting!!!! My first post on my own blog! I am finally getting in on the act, and I am really looking forward to sharing my projects and my life with my family and friends!

I had a dream the other night...a nightmare, actually. I dreamed I had died and was looking down on my family and thinking, "But I wasn't done yet...I have so much left to scrapbook!" When I woke up, my first thought was, "This is pretty sad...I'm even dreaming about scrapbooking now!" And then I suddenly came to a realization...a late-night epiphany, if you will. It was, simply, that scrapbooking is what I was meant to do. Recording my family's history, random moment by random moment, is my life's work. I may not get paid to do it (yet!) but that's what I was meant to do with my life. Sitting there in bed at 2 a.m., I was more sure of that than I have ever been of anything in my entire life!

And so, that's what this blog is about...sharing snippets of my life's work, and my life, too, in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home