Monday, January 30, 2006

Inspiration is everywhere!

It's no secret...I'm not a fashion magazine kind of girl. It's kind of funny, actually...I'm making a circle journal about this very topic--my lack of and complete uninterest in, fashion and style. But while at the laundromat on Saturday (washing the comforters & sleeping bags), Bronwyn and I looked at some fashion mags. She looked at "Lucky" and I looked at "Vanity Fair." Wow, I have been missing out on a great source for inspiration! I tore out half the pages in the magazine for future reference....everything from page ideas to cool photographic effects to try. There were a whole series of ads that were done in that hand-painted 1950's photograph style...you know, like those postcards of movie stars. That was so awesome it made my list of things I absolutely have to try.

This is what I love about this hobby...the unlimited potential for creativity and experimentation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home