Monday, February 06, 2006

I burned my tuna melt...

But it was still darn good!!! I make the world's greatest tuna salad...not too often, because it is a little labor intensive, but today I just had to have it. And what did I do? I burned it. I left it on the stove while I was reading blogs...big mistake!

Anyway, there is a reason to all this rambling. See, when I got the cheese out of the refrigerator, I noticed that there was a perfect half-circle bite mark through the plastic. Hmm, wonder who did that? Hee hee! It had to have been McKenna. She loves American cheese.

These are the little bits and pieces of my children's childhood that I want to remember. When I'm 60, will I remember what it's like to go the fridge and pull out a slice of "sampled" cheese? Probably not. This is why I scrapbook. These memories are too precious not to keep!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home