Saturday, January 20, 2007

Getting ready...

It's only been a week since the ice storm, and now we are preparing for SNOW! Winter has definitely hit the Ozarks this year. I'm already tired of it! Yesterday, I decided to make a grocery run so that in case we get stuck, at least we will have plenty of food in the house. Ah, the joys of living at the bottom of a very large hill, in the woods, a mile from the county road. For the last week, we've kept the car parked up at the neighbor's house, on the county road. Any time we've needed to go somewhere, we've had to drive the truck (it has tire chains) up to the neighbor's and switch cars. And reverse the process on the way home. Which is great fun when you have a load of groceries, as you can probably imagine. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm ready for SPRING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home