Sunday, November 05, 2006

Holy cow it's been awhile!!!!!!!

I almost forgot I had a blog!!! And I actually did forget my blogger username and password, so it took some trial and error to even get into the site. Yes, I have been a baaaaaaad blogger!!!!!

A lot happened last spring...soon after my last post, I found out I needed to have gallbladder surgery, and we started construction on our new home. Then as summer turned to fall, I decided to try my luck at selling paper bag albums, journals and cards at craft shows. So I have been busy busy busy. But things are starting to wind down a little bit now, so maybe I can be better at posting on a more regular basis!



This is our new house...we should be ready to move in by Thanksgiving!!! Hooray!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Saw your link at CK. I love to blogsurf. Welcome back to blogville! Good to read that things on the health, home and work front have started to settle. Good luck with the move.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

Hey Tanja! Congrats on the new house!!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home