Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm a cardmaking fool....!









It's amazing...in all the years I've been scrapbooking I've never made a single card. I never really felt the need. After all, in my family we don't normally send each other cards and when we do, we make a contest out of finding the funniest, tackiest, rudest, most disgusting card we can! But this week's assignment for Donna's class was making cards from our scraps, so I set out to make one card, and found I couldn't stop! The next thing I knew, it was 2:30 in the morning and I had seven cards completed. This is going to be addicting, I can already tell. Cards are strangely liberating...they are so much smaller than a scrapbook page, so my design decisions aren't as complicated. Best of all, I can use up my huge stash of scraps! Now if I only had someone to send them to....

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

WHAT and AWESOME job you did....VERY hard to beleive that this is your first time.
Very professional---but what else could I expect? You SB pages are ALWAYS so GREAT too!!!
katie

11:03 AM  
Blogger katie said...

EXCUSE the typos please....I should be in bed---after all it's 11 a.m.--yes, I'm SUPPPOSED to sleep during the day, my patients appreciate it if I'm awake during the night(LOL)
katie

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home