Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Had a blast at CKC!


And meeting CK's Lisa Bearnson was icing on the cake! I took her phenomenal class, "Simply Become Who You Are" and ended up with an adorable mini album all about me. That was fun...I'm always working on a project but none of them are about me.

I also shopped till I dropped, literally. All of that beautiful, wonderful product under one roof...how could I not? (Grin!) I am almost embarassed to admit that I bought six bottles of prima flowers. (New prima addicts are always the worst, it's a documented fact! LOL!)



And what good are prima flowers if you don't have a cute carrying case for them? I made this one out of an empty Guiness 6-pack box. The paper is from the All My Memories Couture line...another ckc acquisition.

I can't wait for next year's CKC!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home