Friday, November 24, 2006

How's this for a Thanksgiving photo?



This year, we all had a lot to be thankful for. My sister-in-law was thankful for her brand new convertible. And Bronwyn and Victoria were thankful that they were allowed to sit in it and listen to the radio!!!! Bronwyn even got to drive it down the road to Grandma & Grandpa's old house. That was the thrill of her life...guess what she wants for Christmas now? (AS IF!!! Ha ha)

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we are getting ready to go full steam ahead into the Christmas season...and I have been crafting my butt off, between gifts and merchandise for my last two craft shows. I also got up at the crack of dawn this morning and braved the Black Friday crowds at Wal-Mart to get Elliot's portable dvd player-a steal at only $50. I am halfway done with my Christmas shopping, and it's not even December yet! I feel like I've actually accomplished something!

Tomorrow I'm doing a craft show and on Sunday we're putting up the tree. I'll have more pictures then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home