Sunday, February 04, 2007

Crazy Kamikaze Birds!!!

It snowed. It iced. And Matt decided the birds needed saving...so he bought a 50 pound bag of sunflower seeds and sprinkled it liberally around the house. It didn't take the birds too long to find it. And I have to admit, it was a wondrous sight to behold all the birds in our yard. We had cardinals...blue jays...golden finches. But then they started flying into our windows!!! What the heck? I guess we cleaned them too well when we moved in. Several times a day, we hear a THUD! And discover feathers stuck to the windows. I wonder...does our house insurance have a bird suicide clause? Because if this keeps up, we're going to end up with broken windows. Next time, Matt needs to put out the bird seed farther away from the house.

Here's my newest layout:


I've been having the best time playing with all the new paper I got for my birthday. I've gotten 18 layouts done so far (my goal is 104). I finally feel like I'm getting caught up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tya said...

Tanja - ROFL, bird suicide. You'll have to let me know if your policy covers that. Love your layout. I don't get to do girly layouts and I really appreciate a pretty layout when I see it. Keep using those goodies, I love seeing your layouts. :)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home