Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

Angie from the ckmb has tagged me today, so I've got to share five quirky things about me. Hmmm.

1. I'm 36 years old and have never had a manicure or a pedicure.

2. If I am staying home, I'm going to be wearing sweats or shorts, a t-shirt, and NO BRA. If no one is going to see my, why bother with the battle armor? I wanna be free... :)

3. My favorite foods are marzipan, Kozy Shack rice pudding, hummus & pita chips and Philly subs from Arby's. Not necessarily in that order.

4. I love to read and take a book with me everywhere I go. You never know when you are going to be stuck waiting in line, or in a traffic jam...

5. Everything I am wearing right now was purchased at Wal-Mart. I'm not big into fashion or designer labels.

Thanks Angie...now I'm off to tag someone else!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Thanks for playing! I love to read, too!!!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Corina said...

Lol.. everything I'm wearing is from old navy!! And me too... loving the no bra thing! :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home